Pittsburgh Accounting Services
- Sole Proprietorships
- S Corporations
- Not-For-Profit Corporations
- Estate Planning*
- Individual Retirement Planning*
- Retirement Plan Consulting*
- Consulting and setup
- Full-service accounting
- Small Business Accounting – Utilize QuickBooks to generate financial statements, reconcile accounts and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Divorce Planning and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Process Reviews
- Business Plans
- Internal Financial Control Reviews
- Personal Financial Statements
- Forecasts and Projections
We have local relationships with various firms to provide legal advice and payroll services. Please inquire if you have a need for these services.
* Estate Planning, Individual Retirement Planning and Retirement Plan Consulting Services provided by Harper & Hodge Wealth Management (www.harperandhodge.com).
March 15, 2022 2021 Corporate Tax Return Form 1120S is due. If not sent in, extensions should be filed today by using Form 7004. 2021 Partnership Tax Return Form 1065 is due. If not sent in, extensions should be filed today by using Form 7004. April 18, 2022 2021 Individual Tax Return Form 1040 is due. If not sent in, extensions should be filed today by using Form 4868. 2021 Corporate Tax Return Form 1120